Why is Chip so outstanding?
Chip ice has an ideal ice temperature of -0.5°C and does not freeze together.
- different sizes of ice: macro, standard and micro
- for fast and long-term cooling
- the goods do not freeze or become damaged
- the ice does not freeze together or form lumps
- for day-long storage
- with high cooling capacity and energy efficiency
- Chip ice is hygienic due to its closed water system
- the static evaporator avoids refrigerant leaks
- the robust design makes the machines extremely reliable
- Macro Ice :
Pieces of ice which are up to 9.5mm thick. Macro ice is particularly durable, can be stored for long periods of time and provides excellent long-term cooling, e.g. for fish transport and goods displays.
- Standard Ice
The mix of small and large ice pieces guarantees a high cooling capacity and good durability - ideal for cutting and process cooling.
- Micro Ice
Micro Ice consists of small pieces of ice with an average size of approx. 5mm. It guarantees good mixing as well as fast dissolving and cooling. Best suitable for mixing processes and sensitive goods such as fish filets.